Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm back readers

Hye everyone,
It's been a while since my last writing emm,let me recall
i think since midsem break
just forget bout it.
Since i feel like to write something which i don't know what
i'd like to share some of my new favourite songs, i'm just love to listen em'



These three songs really awesome..Romantic, dramatic and cute too (:
If have time, feel free to listen.
Ok,that's just ancillary thing..

Now is exam period, 29 Dec-14 Jan 2012
My papers are already started and now i'm in 9 days break since 1 jan..so happy.

Next: Islamic Criminal Law and Criminal as well as Malaysia Legal System (Repeat) lol
They're killer subjects but i know i can do it well, yeah i'm confidence. Just pray for me okayy (:
Emm, what else?Home? okay, i'll be home on 14 or 15 i guess but still don't buy the ticket. Hope it'll available.

I think that's all, just hoping you readers will pray for my success in final exam. Wish me luck okayy!

Waittt...
before that i want to tell you something, last week i watched 'Ombak Rindu' and it such a sad story though. There's some part that almost make me cry but i managed to hold it.haha..
Can't you see this kind of romantic movie actually has their own class, that's why more than RM 10 millions succesfully collected from this movie, yeah maybe because of the main characters are so famous (Aaron Aziz, Maya Karin and Lisa Surihani) but if the story board isn't good enough 'Ombak Rindu can go nowhere seriously. 
P/s: Maya karin is so adorable..i love her..(pervert)

okayy,so that's all people..it's time to do something else, see ya again..before that listen to OST Ombak Rindu-Hafiz and Adira. (Adira is cute too)lol. Enjoy~


see ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment